Taylor Mills (born August 1, 1985) is an American Homemaker, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Spouse from Scottsdale, Arizona. She is best-known as Brett Young’s Spouse. He is an American country pop singer and songwriter.
Furthermore, the 38-year-old singer is famous for single tracks like “In Case You Didn’t Know” and “Sleep Without You“. He made debut in the music after the release of his self-entitled album on February 12, 2016.
Personal Affairs, Boyfriend & Dating
Moreover, Brett published his second major album titled “Ticket to L.A.” in 2018. Taylor Mills met her then boyfriend Young Scottsdale in 2008. Soon, the pair started dating each other.
In addition, she also moved in with her beau in Los Angeles, California after completing school. However, the singer later took a little break from his girlfriend when he shifted to Nashville.
Wedding, Engagement & Spouse
Then, Young again met Mills in California and began their affair again. During an interview, he told that the pair were separated because of wrong timing and saw that nothing was changed between them after their second encounter.
Taylor tied the knot with her husband “Brett Charles Young” last year in November 2018. Brett also once said that his spouse is also his best friend and she has a pure and kind heart.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Taylor Mills.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Brett Young (American singer and songwriter).|
|Age (As of 2018)||33 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 1, 1985.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Scottsdale, Arizona, USA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 2″.
Centimeters: 158 cm.
Meters: 1.58 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 50 Kg.
Pounds: 110 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-24-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||5.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents||Father: Name not available.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Brett Young.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Brett Charles Young (m. November 2018 – Present).|
|School||High School in Arizona.|
|College/ University||Arizona State University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Travel and Read.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Taylor Mills
- Brett Young’s Wife was born on the 1st of August 1985 in The United States of America. Therefore, her age is 33 years old, as of 2018.
- Her father and mother brought up Taylor in Arizona along with her siblings.
- However, she is a very private person in real life. Hence, we have no information about the names of her family members.
- According to her Wikipedia profile, the 33-year-old Mills graduated from the Arizona State University.
- Young proposed Taylor for marriage in Mississippi at the Graduate hotel near Ole Miss, where he went to study in college.
- Furthermore, the country singer gave his fiancee a custom-made ring.
- He himself designed it with David M. Kodner of David Kodner Personal Jewelers.
- According to a source, Brett’s song mostly inspired by his wife.
Explore More: The Biography of Sean Evans | Trivia, His Life Story & Profile
- She stands quite short to her husband who is 6 Feet 6 Inches but Taylor Mills’ height is 5 Feet 2 Inches (158 centimeters tall).
- Mills possesses a slim, sexy, and beautiful figure with a body weight of 50 kilograms (110 Pounds) approximately.
- The 38-year-old singer earlier used to play baseball for his college team.
- He remained a college baseball pitcher but after an elbow injury, Young started songwriting.