Gretchen Smith Bolton (born in 1949) is an American Financial Adviser from Kansas City (Missouri). She is the second spouse of John Bolton (Former Diplomat, Republic Consultant, and Attorney). Moreover, she works for AXA Advisers on the Financial Planner place.
John served the USA’s 27th National Security Adviser (April 8, 2018-September 10, 2019). He resigned from his services. Then, President Trump informed him about his dismissal through a Twitter message.
In 2005, Mr. Bolton became the US Ambassador in the United Nations. He gained full control of the Democratic Party. He was the Former Foreign Adviser of Matt Romney (Presidential Candidate 2012).
Apart from that, he remembered for his association with the conservative groups. He directed the projects related to the New American Century. Furthermore, he demanded the cancellation of the Iraq nuclear deal.
Early Life, Parents, Childhood & Education
Gretchen Smith Bolton was born in 1949 in Kansas City, United States. Her Linkedin Page stated that she studied from American College and Wellesley College. Then, she gained her postgraduate degree from New York University.
John Bolton’s wife also attended the University of Pennsylvania’s The Wharton School of Business. Therefore, she got her academic proficiency at that time. Gretchen’s father and mother qualified from the top American business schools.
Wedding, Relationship History & Husband
John and Gretchen married for a couple of years. Furthermore, she thinks that her partner is soft-spoken and supportive. The couple went on a honeymoon trip to Nepal, China, and Tibet. Then, she shared her pregnancy news with him.
Smith and Bolton blessed with a girl child Jennifer Bolton. On the other hand, Jennifer employed in the Nissan Company, Nashville. She is the Senior Manager in the auto department. Her dad John’s first wife was Christine Bolton (m. 1972; div. 1983).
|Real Full Birth Name||Gretchen Smith Bolton.|
|Famous for||Her husband John Bolton (Former National Security Adviser).|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||1949.|
|Age (As of 2019)||70 Years Old.|
|Birthplace/Native||Kansas City, Missouri.|
|Zodiac Sign||Not Available.|
|Present Location||Washington DC, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
Father: Will Update.
Mother: Name Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||John Bolton.|
|Daughter||Jennifer Bolton (Senior Manager, Nissan).|
|Highest Qualification||Master Degree from New York University.|
|Alma Mater.||1. American College.
2. New York University.
3. The Wharton School of Business (University of Pennsylvania).
4. Wellesley College.
|Favorite Things & Activities|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Hemsworth.
Actress: Meghan Markle.
|Favorite Food||White & Green.|
|Dream Vacation Area||Germany.|
|Favorite Color||Thai Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 Million US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Earnings & Income||$100K-$125K (Annual).|
|Home Details||Her house is in Washington DC.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Gretchen Smith Bolton
- Jennifer denied her plans to be in politics.
- She wrote a thesis on Nissan’s supply chain.
- She completed her Mechanical Engineering from Yale University.
- Still, she is conservative on her political views.
- Gretchen builds financial security and a practical approach to the goals.
- On the other hand, she also participated in the Boston Marathon twice.
- John Bolton’s spouse, Gretchen Smith Bolton’s net worth calculated $1 Million US Dollars. Additionally, her earnings ranged from $100K – 125K USD annually from her advisory jobs.
- Smith Bolton gave interviews at the New York Magazine and the Baltimore Sun.
- John was also a Senior Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute.
- Additionally, he served for the Fox News as the Commentator.