Diane Patrick (born in 1951) is an American based Lawyer and Political Personality from Brooklyn, United States. She practices in her law firm. Earlier, Diane told her depression issues and struggles in 2007.
She recovered because of her great therapist. On the other hand, Ms. Patrick’s husband, Deval Patrick, supported her in a tough time. Deval served as the 71st Governor of Massachusetts.
Moreover, he accepted membership in the Democratic Party. Patrick implemented healthcare, minimum wages, and same-sex marriage kind of policies in Massachusetts. He grouped with the Obama followers. Moreover, they want him to be the Presidential candidate in 2020.
Deval gained experience on the different government responsibilities. Meanwhile, he is focused on his duties and his campaigns. He officially announced his election information on November 14, 2019.
Early Life, Parents, Profile & Siblings
Diane Patrick was born in 1951 (age 68 years old) in Brooklyn (New York, USA). Her ancestors, including her mom-dad, migrated from West Indies to the USA. Furthermore, Diane showed her interest in the law field.
Deval Patrick’s wife enrolled by her dad at Loyola Law College, Los Angeles. Moreover, she got a distinction in her studies and an internship opportunity in New York City.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
Diane and her supportive partner Deval Patrick married in 1984. Additionally, they are the residents of Milton, Massachusetts, since 1989. Ms. Patrick’s first daughter is Sarah Patrick.
In 2011, Sarah wedded Marco Morgese (Italian Soldier). Then, the pair welcomed their first son, i.e., Gianluca Noah Patrick Morgese.
On the other hand, Katherine Patrick is the second child of Deval and Diane. She confirmed that she was a lesbian in 2008. Furthermore, she engaged with her love interest, Alisha Marie Lemieux.
|Real Full Birth Name||Diane B. Patrick.|
|Profession||Lawyer & Political Personality.|
|Famous for||Being Deval Patrick’s wife.|
|Age (As of 2019)||68 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1951.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Brooklyn, New York (USA).|
|Ethnicity||Multiracial Caucasian Descent.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Not Available.|
|Current Residence||Milton, Massachusetts (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 64 Kg.
Pounds: 141 lbs.
Father: Not Known.
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Deval Patrick.|
|Daughter||Sarah & Katherine Patrick.|
|Highest Qualification||Completed her degree in Law.|
|Alma Mater.||Loyola Law College, Los Angeles.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Hemsworth.
Actress: Anne Hathaway.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Malaysia.|
|Favorite Color||Green, Blue & Pink.|
|Love to do||Shopping, Cooking & Reading Books.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 Million-$1.25 Million US Dollars.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||$70K-$90K.|
|Home Details||Her house located in Milton.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Diane Patrick
- Diane’s expertise is in labor and employment issues.
- Moreover, she emerged as Katherine’s supporter of same-sex marriage.
- The Patrick family, another home, is in Richmond.
- On the other hand, Deval honored the Law Doctorate by Harvard University.
- He completed his tenure as Senior Adviser at the Chicago Police Accountability Task Force.
- The net worth of Diane Patrick assumed $1 Million-$1.25 Million US Dollars. Furthermore, Deval Patrick’s spouse charges around $70K – $90K USD as her legal advice fees.
- Patrick gave a maximum grant in the education sector.
- He aims to promote the startups through the Our Generation Speaks fellowship program.
- Meanwhile, he permitted the resort type of casinos in Massachusetts.
- He pushed the legislation limiting the use of armed weapons in 2010.